Canvas @ Yale:
- Find Your Courses: If you are actively enrolled in a course at Yale, your courses are automatically visible in your Canvas account. Log in to Canvas using your Yale NetID and password. After you log in, your dashboard will appear. You should see many of your courses listed. If that is not the case, review our guide to find your courses.
- Update Notifications: You can modify how frequently you receive email notifications from your courses in Canvas. The Poorvu Center recommends enabling notifications for announcements, conversations/inbox, and the calendar. Learn how to enable or update notifications.
Find more information in the Student Guides area of the Canvas help website.
Zoom (Video Conferencing):
- Please refer to our detailed Zoom Guide for Yale Students to help you prepare for online course sessions.
Internet & Email Help:
- Please refer to the helpful list of links created by the Student Technology Collaborative.
Coursera for Campus:
- Please refer to the helpful guide created by the Poorvu Center’s Digital Education team.
Do you have additional questions? Please contact us.